with Debra Kupchok
~Join the Sangha for Buddhist Summer Day Camp~
~A Saturday Full Day Retreat~
July 8th, 2023 ~10:00 am – 4:00 pm ET
We will celebrate summer
with a day of Meditation, Laughter and FUN!
Instead of our usual two-hour class, we are offering a full day retreat
Activities might include:
- Circle Time for Buddhists: Weaving the Tendrels of a Dharma Community
- Teachings and Meditations: Minding the Edge
- Walk: Minding the Edges
- The Four Powers and Vajrasattva
- Lunch Time Feast offering (bring your own)
- Art Exploration with Rhonda
- Movement: Somatic Mindfulness
- A very special Storytime/Meditation
- An Offering of the Chod combined with Tonglen
- Music: The Faithful Student Song
Registration: The retreat is based on an offering of Dana for the teacher.
Suggested Dana for the teacher-$10-$20 or send a drawing, pressed flower or card!
Dana via Paypal: Paypal.me/EllenYeshe
Dana via Venmo: www.venmo.com/Ellen-Yeshe
You can mail Dana for the teachings:
Ellen Booth Church 813 Cardens Creek Drive Durham, NC 27712
Please register in advance by writing to email@example.com
Have Fun with the Dharma and Deepen your Meditations!